Me: scissors paper stone, winner decides
Xinling: okay scissors paper stone!
I used scissors, xinling used paper, we both stoned for awhile
Me: oh no
Xinling: hahahaha faster decide
Me: ok winner decides that loser decides
Xinling: ............ you win
Hahahahah xinling you (N).
Mum brought us out to have Gelare waffles and sushi the other day at Ehub. We had 5 waffles with icecream each on our table; thats what happens when you have a big family. My mum so hip, we went to the arcade after that, and I beat my brother and sisters in all the games HAHA. We went to shop for groceries next, and I like shopping for groceries with my family. Then my mum caught me by surprise when she purchased four havaianas from num. The other day she mentioned about getting me a Liverpool bag as well. My goodness something must be very, very wrong with her. Yesterday Grandma treated my sister and I to NYNY and she gave me a monkey keychain for my phone. I somehow think that grandma got cheated of her money cause the small little thing sure doesn't look like it's worth 5bucks. But because it's from Grandma, I like it anyhow! ^^ Oh and speaking about my phone, I now have 2100 free msges each month whoo.
Did I mention that I've got a neighbour who looks like CRonaldo? Hahahahah.
A bloody insect just wasted at least 90 minutes of my life. I didn't do anything except stoning at a corner of my house while having my eyes fixed on the flying pest because you never know where it will end up at the moment you lose sight of it. I think I would have called the police if my phone was within my reach. Funny how I'm almost not afraid of anything but I could let some pathetic insects tame me :SSSS BANE OF MY LIFE YOU ALL SHOULD REALLY PERISH IN HELL LA.
EURO 2008 will commence at midnight. I do not have a team I especially support atm, but we'll see. So long, goodbye.-
If you ever will realize, its been years since we exchanged a proper statement. Not that I really want to, but somehow I just can't stand the thought of pretending not to know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment